“Is creativity stifled by organization or is it easier to be creative at a company that is extremely well run?”
— this was a question posed by a reader of Inc.
These are the reasons as to why an organized company makes it easier to be creative:
1. Makes it easier to get tasks done
2. Makes it easier for individuals to experiment
3. Having structure provokes individuals to to more richer and daring work
4. Constraints can provoke original and unexpected work
5. Puts emphasis and energy on what matters to employees and customers
Check out the rest of the article!