Photographers are always on the go, taking pictures of all kinds of clients in a variety of locations. Because of their hectic schedules, photographers need to stay organized and keep a calendar with all of their appointments.
This is where ScheduleThing comes to the rescue. This online scheduling software takes care of everything and decreases the time and energy that is spent on calling around to venues, clients and anything else needed for a photo shoot.
Here are some of the best things ScheduleThing can do for a photographer:
1. Schedule locations: multiple locations or studios can be part of the scheduling options.
2. Manage equipment: resources that are needed during shoots, such as lighting, backdrops, wardrobes, and any kinds of props are able to be organized and arranged so it is easy to reserve what is needed.
3. Book individuals: clients are able to choose their specific photographer if multiple photographers are available.
4. Connect with clients: automatic emails are sent to each photographer when something is booked. Clients are able to see times and days that are available to be reserved.
5. Customization: unique URLs are given to each site while the logos/format/layout/images are completely customizable.