Everyone loves a good day at the spa! But the one thing that would make it even better would being able to schedule your appointment via the internet.
ScheduleThing is just the tool to be able to make your day at the spa even better!
Any type of spa is a busy and bustling place on a daily basis. There are appointments to be made, equipment to clean and use, employees to schedule and much more. In order to make all of this go smoothly and to save time and energy, ScheduleThing can be incorporated into any spa’s way of booking and scheduling.
This online scheduling software makes everything better by:
1. Connecting with customers: anyone booking an appointment can view all available times and days. Instant updates to customers dealing with their appointments. Easy to cancel or reschedule.
2. Scheduling all kinds of appointments: massages, acupuncture, manicures/pedicures and etc.
3. Manage all of the equipment and tools: keep track of all tools and equipment that is needed for each appointment. Coordinate employees need for certain tools.
4. Expand the spa’s reach to potential customers: easy for customers to share the link with friends and potential new customers.
5. Customizable online page: unique URL for booking site. Customizable logos/formats/styles/images. Upgrades available.
Sign up now and start using ScheduleThing at your spa!
Photographers are always on the go, taking pictures of all kinds of clients in a variety of locations. Because of their hectic schedules, photographers need to stay organized and keep a calendar with all of their appointments.
This is where ScheduleThing comes to the rescue. This online scheduling software takes care of everything and decreases the time and energy that is spent on calling around to venues, clients and anything else needed for a photo shoot.
Here are some of the best things ScheduleThing can do for a photographer:
1. Schedule locations: multiple locations or studios can be part of the scheduling options.
2. Manage equipment: resources that are needed during shoots, such as lighting, backdrops, wardrobes, and any kinds of props are able to be organized and arranged so it is easy to reserve what is needed.
3. Book individuals: clients are able to choose their specific photographer if multiple photographers are available.
4. Connect with clients: automatic emails are sent to each photographer when something is booked. Clients are able to see times and days that are available to be reserved.
5. Customization: unique URLs are given to each site while the logos/format/layout/images are completely customizable.
Do you work in a salon? Any type of stylist in a salon can benefit from the organization that ScheduleThing provides.
Salons are busy places with many employees who have their own client list which need to be booked and scheduled.
Here are the main reasons why ScheduleThing is the perfect addition to all salons and their employees:
1. Connect with customers- the clients of each stylist can book, reschedule or cancel their appointments on their own time based on their stylist’s availability.
2. Schedule all kinds of appointments- resources/materials can be booked by clients (coloring tools, special treatments, special occasion styling…) and appointments can be limited so no one is ever overbooked.
3. Update staff- email updates are sent to each stylist when a client has changed something to their appointment.
4. Customization- unique URLs are given to each stylist, logos/styles/layouts/format are all customizable.
5. Expand your reach- clients can instantly schedule appointments and it is easy for clients to spread the word and share the booking site with potential customers.
Personal stylists and personal shoppers are in the business of making appointments and scheduling reservations with each of their clients. Whether it be an appointment to go shopping, have a fitting or reserve time in the day to help style someone’s wardrobe, the career of a personal stylist is always on the go. With such a hectic schedule and a full calendar, ScheduleThing is the perfect addition to assist in booking these appointments and making the process more efficient.
Any client can simply go to their stylist’s personal ScheduleThing website and choose the day/time that works for them and schedule an appointment of any kind. The plus to this system is that in addition to booking an appointment, the client is able to reserve specific resources that might be needed at the meeting (for example: racks of clothes, bags, shoes…)
ScheduleThing is completely customizable and will fit the aesthetic and personality of any stylist!
Sign-up now! https://www.schedulething.com/signup/
“Is creativity stifled by organization or is it easier to be creative at a company that is extremely well run?”
— this was a question posed by a reader of Inc.
These are the reasons as to why an organized company makes it easier to be creative:
1. Makes it easier to get tasks done
2. Makes it easier for individuals to experiment
3. Having structure provokes individuals to to more richer and daring work
4. Constraints can provoke original and unexpected work
5. Puts emphasis and energy on what matters to employees and customers
Check out the rest of the article!
Everyone goes to a doctor sometime in their life so it is impossible not to have to make an appointment with a physician. Because of the popularity that doctors seem to have, many offices are flooded with calls from new and existing patients wanting to schedule appointments.
Wouldn’t it be great if a tool existed that eliminated these ongoing calls and allowed for patients to schedule their appointment from the click of a button? Well, ScheduleThing is designed to do this! When a doctor’s office integrates this online scheduling software onto their website it can allow for anyone who wants to make an appointment with a doctor to simply go to the site, pick a date and time and then schedule the appointment. The best part, the office will not be bombarded with phone calls and will have more time to do more important tasks and answer questions over the phone instead of booking appointments.
Tell your doctor about this website NOW!